1. During the epidemic, parents are advised not to take students to high-risk areas, and life safety is above everything else.
2. Parents should fulfill the guardianship responsibility, strengthen the safety education of traffic safety and swimming, fire prevention, theft prevention, food and other aspects for children.
3. Please guide the students to make a good vacation life plan, reasonably arrange time for study, rest and entertainment, and develop good living habits and routines. Please help the students to develop their independent thinking and cultivate their scientific and efficient learning habits.
4. Spring Festival is a traditional festival of the Chinese nation. We should cultivate children to have the sense of culture awareness and culture tolerance. Children should be educated and guided to show gratitude to their parents, care for their family, be diligent and thrifty, take the initiative to undertake housework, and cultivate the ability to take care of themselves.
5. Guide children to foster the correct view of consumption, enrich their financial knowledge, enhance their financial awareness, and use lucky money rationally. Guide the children to dress neatly, simply and elegantly; do not dye hair, do not drink, do not smoke, live a frugal life and develop good habits.
6. Cultivate students' self-control ability and supervise them to use mobile phones rationally. Establish an awareness reasonable online, improve the ability to distinguish network information, and be able to use network resources to solve practical problems in study and life.
7. Children can actively participate in social practice activities by making good use of off-campus activities places. such as youth activity center (palace), community practice guidance station, library, gymnasium, cultural centers, museum and other public resources.
Finally, we look forward to your continued support in the new semester！