Interested students/parents are required to submit to the Admissions Office a completed application form (Part One and Part Two), including all requisite forms and documentation listed below.
RMB 1500 non-refundable application fee
Note: Application cannot be processed without payment of application fee
A complete Application form (Primary / Secondary) A copy of each parent/guardian’s passport and valid Chinese visa A copy of student’s passport and valid Chinese visa A copy of student’s birth certificate One passport photo of student A copy of student’s official school reports, Certificate of Attendance and Enrolment issued by previous school, in English or a verified translation, for the last two school years A complete confidential reference form from student’s previous school faxed/emailed/mailed to Admissions Office at UISGZ directly. A copy of any detailed specialist reports if Special Educational Needs are identified in the application.
The admissions process involves the following steps:
1. Parents receive an admissions package from the school or website
2. Parents complete all application forms
3. Parents pay non-refundable application fee of RMB1500.
4. The Admissions Office reviews all paperwork in order to ensure all documentation has been submitted. Without this, the process cannot continue.
5. School arranges admission tests/assessments (where appropriate)
12. Payment is made to the school before the student commences class
Following submission applicants are screened and evaluated for acceptance and for grade-level placement with a view toward their successfully gaining promotion from grade to grade, eventually leading to the awarding of the International Baccalaureate Diploma.