The students are about to enjoy their winter vacation. We believe they have already made plans to spend a both fruitful and fun vacation. Here, we would like to remind them of the following arrangments:
1. Live a regular life by going to bed early and getting up early to get enough sleep so that you can improve your efficiency and concentration during the day.
2. Do not dye or perm your hair during the vacation so as to avoid unnecessary troubles and distress due to school requirements when next semester starts.
3. Read the “Assignment Book for Winter Vacation" carefully, and complete the assignments accordingly.
4. Prepare all your school uniforms and keep them in good condition so that you can wear them in the new semester. If you lose any of them, order and replace the lost item or items in the online mall as soon as possible.
5. COVID-19 is spreading in many places, so be wary of it and protect yourself while going outdoors.
Our final Parents’ Meeting this semester will be held online from 1-5pm on January 21, 2022 (Friday).
Arrangements for the new semester:
(1) 14:00: report to school on February 13, 2022, and get your schedule, student handbook and other materials in your respective homeroom;
(2) 14:50: get to the auditorium in your school uniform (suit) and get ready for the opening ceremony;
(3) 15:00-16:00: opening ceremony;
(4) 16:10-17:00: Homeroom Team Building;
(5) 17:30: dinner;
(6) 18:50-21:00: night study hall;
(7) February 14 (Monday): classes officially start.
A tense and busy semester is coming to an end. When we look back, all sorts of feelings well up in our mind: amazement at how prosperous our country is now, at how the world is changing now, at how our school is improving day by day, and at how we ourselves are making progress. The road ahead is bound to be bumpy, but we are walking on it steadfastly. We believe that in the new semester, we will try to understand, trust, and support each other as usual, and work together to develop our community into a more harmonious, more humane and better place.
Wish all the students and parents a happy winter vacation and a happy family reunion.